Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The amazing return

I'm baaaaaack! And I'm here to continue my story. Where we left off, our heroes Ryan and Jake were in prison. Sooo... here we go.
      Ryan was pacing around in his cell. So was Jake. They were looking for a way out. In the end, Jake found it.
    " Hey Ryan!"
    " Yeah?"
    " I think I found a way out."
    " OK,what is it?"
    " Well, you know the frames on our cots are made of metal, right?"
    "yes."
    "The floors here are really worn away. I think if we try hard enough, we could smash through with our cots. But we'll have to do it quickly, because it will be really loud and someone will most likely here it. If they catch us, we will probably transfered to a higher security prison and we won't be able to escape. It's all a matter of whether it works or not. Are you sure you want to do it?"
    "Alright, let's give it a shot. But I just wanna say, if we get caught I'm blamin' you, and I don't think you want to spend the rest of you life in prison with a guy that hates you, so you better hope this works."
    " Right, right. On three ready? One... Two... THREE!"
      They crashed their cots into the floor. The cement collapsed under them and they fell through.
     They fell through into a shamble of pipes, mortar,brick, and concrete.
     "Ow."
     "Hey, I said it would work, I didn't say it would be painless. Come on. Lezzgo." They walked out of the door and into a hallway. They were halfway to the exit when Ryan said:
     " Hey, based on a fact that this is a prison/government base, don't you think there will be security cameras?" Just then, Five men in coast guard uniforms and handguns came running down the hall behind them.
     " I would suggest running now."
     " Good idea." Ryan and Jake ran at full speed down the hall to the door. As they slammed it opened, an alarm sounded and they could hear dogs barking and machine gun fire.
     " I would suggest we run faster now."
     " Also a good idea." They stormed out with men (and also several rabid german shepards)running after them. They climbed over the fence, oblivious to the barbed wire and gunfire, and just barely made it over with their hands covered in blood and Ryan's white tee shirt soaked in red around the left shoulder.
      They ran out onto the beach and plunged off a dock, too see a familiar boat waiting for them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    They climbed on board.
    "It's good to see you guys alive." spoke George from the wheel.
    " Don't worry, we're just as glad to see you." replied Ryan,Because he is always the one to make the joke.
    " Oh my god!" screamed Violet. "What happened to your shoulder?"
    " Dude with a machine gun got me."
    " Let's get you guys fixed up and then we'll go back home and you can tell us your story." said Chris. And so the small boat drove off into the sunset.
Fin.

Now wasn't that a great story? Of course it was.

No comments: