Friday, September 21, 2007

soooooooooooo............................and lazer tag

Soooooo.............Hi.I'm back.My first actual story that I tell you will start in this blog.Its about...hmmm... what should it be about?....Lazer tag?You think it should be about one of our lazer tag stories,Joey?Ok!Thats a good idea.Thanks,Joey.So,are you ready?Ok,then heeeuuuureeewego.It was friday.Joey and I both new what that ment.Lazer tag.We went outside.The teams were me,Joey,and Leppy the leprachuan against Mr.Snassaphrass,Goofy gopher,Roger,Jimmy,sean,(a new freind made just for playing lazer tag,and this Hobo named bob.We were outnumbered.Just the way we liked it.We went inside our fortress to choose our weapons.I got a lazer AK-47,that could be taken apart into two 44 cal. lazer Glocks,joey got a double barreled sawed of shotgun,and leppy got a lazer m-16,that had an atachable sniper scope,and we each got three lazer gernades."Let's go."I said.Wait a sec..isnt to day...friday???Ten that means...LAZER TAG!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!GET DOWN!!!!!!!!GOTTA GO ! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: