Saturday, October 3, 2009

Breakouts...

I've realized that this is the second prison breakout this blog has had so far... oh well. AnYwAy... whoa, that was cool. Anyway...

February 14th, 2006
I sit in my jail cell, just waiting. It's pretty bright, since we're so close to the city, and the noises of it gently whisper off in the distance. The air is humid down here, thicker then I'm used to... it's hard to breath. Birds have stopped chirping a while ago, so otherwise, it's dead quiet. But still, I lay on my cot, waiting. Because at 12:18, I'm breaking out. For some weird reason, I'm in a low security section of a prison, so It shouldn't be too hard, but still, I've gotta be careful. I take the ketchup packets I snuck out of the mess hall today and squeeze the thick liquid into my hair and a little onto the side of my head I look at myself in the mirror, mush the ketchup around a little bit, flip my cot sideways and get under it, then I scream for the guard. He comes and curses a little bit and then unlocks my cell. 'shit, what happened?' he asks me as he lifts the cot up and pulls me to my feet. Luckily he leaves the cell door open. I flip him, pin him onto the ground with my knee, and with one hand I cover his mouth and with the other I push his nerve as hard as I can against his neck, and after about three minutes I've cut off his blood stream. He's unconscious. I've always liked that trick. Anyway, I take the keys out of the door, lock him in, and then run. I'm not unlocking the other cells for three reasons. For one, they don't really like me. For two, that would take a lot of time and the guard would find out. And three, They've all done really bad crimes. I wouldn't want a hundred family abusers, murders, and arsonists running around the city. So I run, whisper quiet past the cells and into the prison yard. Then I hear sirens. The floodlights beam on and across the prison yard. The night guard must have seen the one I knocked out. The floodlight catches me. Only one thing I can do know. GERONIMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments: